Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Monday, March 19, 2007

Deja vu

In reference to someone who I mentioned before sometime ago, and it does all seem to be happening at once, she tried again. But, this time she was being watched though given a chance.

And she blew it the day before something was coming up that she'd've liked to be part of very much.

I mean she was playing the same ol', same ol'

And we were thinking ... Hmmmmmmmm

Then she pulled what for her must've seemed like the big one

The day before I found out that I was probably, obviously depends on me health, going to do something that she'd be really interested in and would've been able to help with I guess.

And by playing her games totally blew it. If only, from her point of view, she'd just held off another day.

I'm talking about the person who walked out on me when I was taken to hospital the first time.

I don't know what it is with this woman she's got a life most people would be happy with.

As for the others, as I mentioned them a couple of days or so ago. Someone is feeling a bit happier. And it took me a couple of days to kind of process me little problemo through my brain. I'm a way away it'll be harder for those more involved I guess. This is something that's left people a bit perplexed.

Well, better get on and phone Dr Taibjee. Though I'm hoping things are improving. I'll do me meditation, relaxation exercises and the gentle suppleness ones a bit later on.