Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Friday, March 16, 2007

On the phone to the docs

I obviously had a bit of a restless night last night. Still got a bit of a cold and was rather puffy when I got up this morning. That's gone down some over the day though. It needs to to a certain extent because healing will be much easier when it does. Even with my restlessness over night things aren't too bad though.

Phoned through to Mr Charles Holmes secretary and she went into a meeting to talk to Dr Taibgee, another member of the team, and phoned me back. Just checking on something to do with my medication. And I'm to phone back on Monday.

Been a bit sleepy today. There's a change in medication and I've got a bit of a cold on top of everything else so I guess that's to be expected.

I haven't been meditating or doing my relaxation exercises as often as I should either I guess. I think my cold's going though so I guess I'll be more into that soon again.