Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Orrrrff to the horstpital

Well, it was hospital day yesterday, yesterday as just gone midnight. Have had a medication change so we'll see what that does. I'm to phone up if there're any problems whether I think they're to do with the medication or not. I'll be keeping notes anyway.

This time I handed my notes to my doctor and he read them, made notes from them and asked questions as he was reading through them. It'll be better though if I write daily rather than trying to remember things just before I have an appointment. I can organise them a day or so before I'm due up at the hospital. It is important at the moment that I really do monitor what's happening and contact the hospital if I need to.

Went into Warwick town centre afterwards. To start off with I thought I was in too much pain to walk up there. For some reason or other I was in a lot of pain walking over from the main hospital buildings across to the pharmacy on Lakin Road. I sat in the pharmacy waiting room for about 15 minutes and after I'd collected my medication and walked back out again found that the pain was much less and walked up into Warwick.

Anyway, off to try and get some sleep now.