Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Monday, March 19, 2007

Getting ready just takes longer every day

I feel asleep immediately. And slept for 10 hours. Woke up to find most of my mouth still intact probably because there's more covering now though it was obvious that I'd had my arm there again.

I know how to gently remove the blood now thanks to the pharmacist and I know of a few things that have helped other people when they've had a similar problem ,though not with my illness. There is a minor form of this illness which is caused by a skin reaction rather than an immune system illness and this can cause the same symptoms though usually just in the mouth.

Anyway I have some suggestions of things to try.

Me foot's not so painful now though me side is giving me a bit of trouble but it's the sort of trouble that the pain relief can deal with reasonably well. And it was worse yesterday. Reminds me a bit of cracked rib time at it's worst.

After the pain relief has settled in I'll massage it a little and do some deep breathing exercises to just gently stretch it out.

Better phone me doc now.

Had breakfast and am ready fer what's left of the day.