Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Possibly ...

I wonder if "blocking your creativity" might be code for other things too!!!!

Dare I think that.

There were a few other things mentioned that I had to agree with too I guess to a certain extent. But, I can only say to a certain extent because of the slight changes I've made and noticed in my thinking in the past day or so.

Perhaps the therapy will be good to keep 'em rolling because it's possibly that I'll just fall back into some kind of crap food induced legathy again (thinking of the build up of this state .. I am much better these days, though not over all that it actually did to me ... obviously) if I don't.

I don't know. I got myself thinking along these lines all by myself. Well, I think all by myself. There's been a lot of input over the last few days and some of it had obviously got through but I did come up with the line of thinking that was brought up today all by myself.