Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Getting ready to go

Well, the last two years have been quite a lesson in life haven't they. Again I thank all the people who came out and supported and helped me here.

The problem started because some people thought I was a hippy, as in UK traveller, that had arrived in town. Shall we say .. um .. not quite. I was wearing ethnic styled clothes that they hadn't seen before I guess. And I had my tote bags. By the time the trouble started the people causing it already knew that I was here looking after someone who was dying and they thought I was pretty much alone which would make me an easy target.

I'll soon be leaving. Been here longer than I thought because I've been ill myself.

It has eroded my trust in people some because I've seen so much. But then on the other hand some people have been so great.

Guess you have to learn both ways and take life as it comes.