Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Thursday, May 18, 2006

May be feeling a bit better.

Woke up feeling quite strange this morning but have got up and seem to have some energy back and am feeling better though not well.

Went to bed in the early hours this morning because I was listening to/watching music. Was watching Quo videos and Steve Earle and The Dukes.

Had been talking about the past and some of the strange coincidences that had happened in the last couple or years or so. I actually can't remember them all that well now, can remember some but some have just got lost. Maybe they'll return when I'm completely out of this kind of fog I've been in for the last week or so.

I don't know if I wish that I'd written about them somewhere so I could look back. I don't think it matters. I had wandered away from knowing about all that and thinking about it so it was good that I was reminded I guess. The feeling that there's something else to life other than what I used to believe has stayed without me thinking much about it. It's just a feeling that we continue to live/exist after death.

Don't really think about it much anymore though.

Maybe though it's just there all the time now.