Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Slowly but surely I think

Well,I ended up feeling pretty rough again yesterday. But, something is happening. I've woken up again today feeling better but I can still feel that things aren't right. Started doing some of the exercises I should be doing for my spine. Well, it's really more involved than that but ya gotta start somewhere!!!!

I don't know what to think really. I feel kind of uncomfortable at times and I know doing these exercises ain't going to be great but they've got to be done. I'll be doing a spot of yoga too but certainly won't be pushing it. Just do what I feel comfortable with.

I'm hoping today will be a pleasant day. It absolutely pissed down here yesterday. We had thunder and lightening too. Was sitting here listening to the wind splattering the rain against the windows, then the thunder rolling in with the lightening yesterday evening and thinking that it'd be nice for it to let up for today.

Was also hoping that it was absolutely bucketing it down in the South because there's a water shortage there now.