Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New ideas

Well, because of things other people have said my mind has been buzzing with new ideas and concepts over the past few days. I once said on one of my blogs, probably long deleted, that in a number of ways, things that scare a lot of people don't touch me that much, but ofcourse I do have my Achilles heel in a way that probably wouldn't worry most people. Kind of reverse situation!!!!

Well, during the past few days I've had to think about some of these things because I hadn't really thought things through very much or to their possible conclusions. People seemed to think I should be pleased with the way they saw things but I just realised that I'd have to do some hard adjusting.

But otherwise just carry on being me.