Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Feeling better

I've woken up in the early morning feeling a lot better. Went to sleep early evening sometime and slept through til around oneish. It's around quarter to three now and my dinner's cooking. Well, I'm not going to leave that now, am I.

So many people have told me so many times just how important it is to keep my diet really healthy now and I'm taking that as meaning not leaving meals out as well. So here I am in the early hours of the morning waiting on a veggie curry and some roast potatoes to cook. I'll have a roll as well to make sure I get the mix and match protein I need to put together in a vegan diet. You can span the day getting it right but I like to have the right mix in whatever meal I'm having.

I'm still a bit swollen from that anaesthetic. I just have to think that I had some kind of slight allergic reaction to it. I've also had another cold and I can feel that there's a bit of tenderness on one side of my head from it. But, I feel so much better than I have been for quite a while.

I'm not one for astrology and things like that. But I am signed to the Daily Om site to get my daily om and my daily astrological reading. I suppose I could read them all for all the signs of the zodiac but one a day is enough. Sometimes they match the day, sometimes they don't, but they're good reading.

Liked both yesterday's and today's writings for my sign

Yesterday's

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2/2006/3230.html

Today's

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2/2006/3242.html


The second one's a kind of reminder that if anyone's a bit ratty with me just not to get pulled into their mood. Obviously if I've upset someone I have to be involved to help sort it out otherwise detachement is the best policy until they've got over it.

My old friend Graham was one for advocating detachment in these type of situations. It was a good lesson to learn.