Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sleepy

I didn't sleep much last night because of muscle problems. Well, it's part of getting better but uncomfortable to say the least. Just got up for a bite to eat and check if I'd taken my slow release morphine pill that evening .. I had. Decided to take one on an empty stomach this morning as I did that in hospital and it doesn't mention taking them with food on the pack. Pill in first .. breakfast follows. I just wondered if it'd got too mixed up with food that evening. Took a couple of paracetamol instead but didn't get any sleep for hours.

Things were put in perspective though when I went over to one of my boards and yet another tragedy. There were a number leading upto Christmas mainly involving young or relatively young people. I just felt so sad. Made me realise how the friendships grow too without you really realising it.

I'm just gutted about what's happened right now.