Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Friday, October 20, 2006

Back

Back from the Friday evening meeting which I think will be probably be the last one I go to as there aren't any for the next two weeks. But tomorrow evening there is a meeting with a guest attending which I'm looking forward to very much and which seems a very nice way to leave. I will still be going on Sundays and there are other things to go to as well if I want to. It's been a nice introduction to their meetings and I will get in touch with their main centre in London when I get back. It doesn't matter if I'm not well enough to go tomorrow but I would like to and I have to admit that I'm very curious now.

This evening we did a guided meditation where we were asked to walk down some stairs and at the bottom of the stairs there was a mist which we walked through into a small clearing where there was a tree trunk for us to sit on. There we were to wait.

I was very tired this evening and couldn't get into it first of all. I could see the staircase but that was that. Then I spotted a person dressed as a wizard at the top of the stairs so pottered over but my staircase wasn't a regular staircase and I wasn't very happy about using it. It changed into a glass slide, vaguely going between the two, staircase and glass slide. I eventually slid down most of it when it was in the form of a slide. Walked through the mist and went to sit on my tree trunk. And looked around and waited. I realised that my trees weren't real. Infact they seemed to be a mixture of asparagus spears and peacock feathers with eyes painted between them at the top. I realised I was on a set.

Then a figure appeared dressed in a dark hooded robe and carrying a lantern. I couldn't see this person's face. Then someone appeared who I think of as a bit of an inspiration in life and he came over to me and took my hand and we walked off and out through a door and out into the world. To start off with there were flowers near the door but what I could see past them were changing street scenes mainly. I turned to my friend and asked "What do I do now" and he didn't reply so I asked again a couple of times and he eventually replied "What are you asking me for"

We walked back and he hugged me and stayed sitting with me a while before he left. I stayed sitting there until we were asked to go back to the stairs and go back up them. I looked at mine and walked back round them to the back door.

My meditation was interpretted as that I should just find the confidence to do what I know I should be doing and my friend saying "What are you asking me for" was seen as him saying Well, you know what to do.

I think this could be seen as a fairly good interpretation of what was there.

It was nice because one lady who finds it quite difficult to do these meditations found it much easier this evening. Some people don't find them easy at all.