Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday

Feeling a bit better than I have been since I left hospital. I was just exhausted for the first couple of days. I took notice of the thought of the day and was careful about rest and food.

A friend sent a relaxation, centering and therefore, healing, exercise to do which I started this morning.

I'm still keeping the pain relief down but the pain's there and ofcourse it's tempting to just pour out a few mls of oramorph or to start adding pills back in again but I've decided to try and keep them to a minimum because it'll be better for me. Keep the music flowing and see if it'll help as it said in that article.

I'd bought back a few lunch packs of cheese, biscuits and pickle from the hospital shop which went down well with a bit of fruit for the first few days.

I do feel a bit better now.