Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Friday, October 20, 2006

Addition

I've added a little to the post about The Samaritans. Changed it a little. I was thinking about the time when I'd been very unhappy at home and when I didn't realise that time was the answer and that I could use the time at home to work ready for when I could leave.

Sometimes more help is needed.

I thought about my life around them too and I know now that the best thing for me to have done when I was older and had left home would've been to have broken contact but I didn't. People agree but it's easier to look back in hindsight I guess.

I still don't understand half the reasoning behind life there. I've sat and tried to work it out but I still can't fathom some of it out. When I had counselling for my injuries the time was spent talking about my family and I still came out none the wiser about some of it.

And know it's just the past. I'm not giving up anymore of my time trying to work out things that I just can't. They don't deserve anymore of my time anyway.

It would've been nice to have had a few more answers though but it's something that I can't work out. Just beyond my comprehension.