Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Monday, October 23, 2006

Still thinking

Saturday evening is still going round in my mind. Thinking about all the things that were talked about. It was a fun evening, there was lots of humour and laughter but I was also left with a lot to think about apart from enjoying that. The whole evening was a like a goodbye gift with all the things I learnt and have been left to think about and to understand.

I will try to look after my health. I've the set of scales so maybe I'll try a bit of cooking!!! A very nice set of scales they are too. And ofcourse I will have to try them out ... I guess!!!!!! And I will listen to the advice I was given. And thankyou for that. I might have given a lot but the people there have given me a lot to leave with and think about too. And they've made accepting and coping with this illness a lot easier too. A real gift.