Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Nice evening

I did go to the meeting yesterday evening and I'm glad I went. It was a good evening, the guitarist was there and there was lots of singing and laughter as well as there being a serious side. The expected guest wasn't there but this didn't matter as there was the guitarist and someone else who'd come along to fill in.

I call him the guitarist but he sings and plays the guitar and is also a very good artist. He draws very good portraits and nice scenes. I now have a print of one of his paintings from a raffle which will go back to London with me.

I didn't go out this evening because I'd been out the two previous evenings and I felt quite tired today. Got caught in the rain earlier on as well. I had my umbrella but there was a bit of a wind blowing so I got wet as it was bucketing it down.