Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

OK .. yesterday was not one of my better days!!!

I ate all the chocolate peanut M&Ms out of one of the recording kits they were selling in The Works sale. Bought because it's going to be a whole lot of fun practicing me languages talking and playing back to a yellow plastic M&M where you press one eyebrow to record and the other to play back.

Then I walked down to the Warwick Tesco once I got off the phone and carried me shopping back again. I didn't carry much but I shouldn't've done it. The walk there was fine, the walk back wasn't.

Repeats to self. I've only been out of hospital a week and I was quite poorly when I left because I'd been given heaps of pain relief for the first few days, had got a cold, had cameras down my insides etc followed by corrective procedures. I have another serious illness that I'm still in the process of sorting out.

Half an hour is me limit for walks at the moment.

I can go out for walks now but not carrying things like that. Half an hour is fine as long as I'm not carrying groceries and things.