Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Thursday, October 19, 2006

mark 2

And then I chose to have another one. I thought for a moment that this was really silly and a waste of my time and money but as I found myself talking to someone with an illness not too far removed from my own I was pretty pleased that I had. And I've made a friend as we're going to stay in touch. She also had a legal problem not too dissimilar from mine and what she mentioned tied in with the other call.

She also gave me a lot of nutritional advice which was very useful and which followed on a bit from what the lady I'd met in the waiting room at St Thomas' had said.

She wasn't awed by the amount of medication I have to take at the moment either. As she said, that'll change. It was nice talking to someone who understood the problems I'm going through at the moment though ofcourse I wish she wasn't ill.

I feel much better for having heard what she had to say about the nutritional side of things and for talking generally. I'll be taking her advice as it was really sensible and she explained the reasoning behind it so that I understood. As I said it sort of followed on from what the nutrionalist had advised the lady I met in the waiting room at St Thomas'.

I suppose u could say that was quite a coincidence. I dunno but I'm pleased that I got to speak to these two women today. That's it though. My psychic phone line therapy sessions are at an end.