Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Saturday, May 13, 2006

At least

At least it gives me something to get my teeth into. I must be feeling better in some respects. The thought of a legal battle quite entranced me for a couple of seconds as I got a bit bristly. I'm still not very musical though. But I did watch Steve Earle and The Dukes today and they didn't seem like creatures from a far flung solar system for too long. Ah zo that's a geetar is it??!!! Well, it wasn't that bad but my mind did feel a bit numbed compared to how I usually respond to things even when I'm tired or mid cold.

Thinks of another week of this in the near future and groans. There is no need to be concerned if things turn a trifle unusual after the next set of dental treatment. for a few days. It's just that parts of my brain have been somewhat anaethatised too.

Though hopefully they'll just cut the bridge off and then drill the remaining cement off the posts. It's included in the letter. And there won't be too much anaesthetic involved at all.

I really don't want it to happen again.