Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The complaints procedure

I checked this morning and the dentist has shaved too much off the front of the bridge. He did this after I agreed to have what I'd seen cemented in. Other people have agreed with me.

So, I have written a letter of complaint, and told him that I will give the practice a chance to remedy the situation, ofcourse if it isn't it will end up in court. And had a quick word with a solicitor There isn't a complaints body for private dentists but there are the courts and publicity if he arses me around .. which I don't think he will. The guy that owns didn't actually do this and I think he's going to be rather annoyed.

Still you have to lay it on the line.

Er .... dontcha!!

It's nice to have to have studied law sometimes.

This is not what I agreed to. He said he was just going to correct the bite at the back of my teeth anyway which didn't give me any problems anyway. That looks ok. But then he did some work at the front and he's just drilled too much off.