Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Friday, February 09, 2007

Late dinner tonight then.

Yeah!!!!!

Well, I've got to eat to sort my health out haven't I? And I've stuck to the healthy eating thing. I guess the occasional bar of chocolate won't do any harm. But, no more than that.

Twirls.

(um .. not really .. sigh)

Rests.

It's just balancing it right. I was advised in hospital not to eat too much extra protein because it would put a strain on my kidneys but to make sure that I was eating enough to do the usual day to day repairs plus a little extra to repair the damage done over the past year or so.

I mustn't eat a sugary diet because of the steroids.

And, today, I bought some green tea. Well, this healthy living thing is for real. Guess I'm lucky that a lot of people I know are into that kind of thing and know quite a lot about it. I do myself too.

And, no, I haven't been doing much in the way of meditation or exercises in the last few days. I just have not been feeling like it. Though there've been short meditations using a mantra. Feeling the relaxation is cool. Especially when you're feeling really unwell and you can ease that to a certain extent.