Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not a good night

Partially because I'd let my pain relief slip over the last couple of days. I'd taken the rest of me medication but had left some of the pain relief out so when this cold went into really achy muscles as well as the stuff from the other illness I didn't have the build up of pain relief to cope with it.

But, regardless of coughs and sneezing I haven't been sick. I haven't tried climbing stairs after meals again. Sorting that out is just what I don't need right now. Obviously having procedures in ur tum are going to leave it upset for a while especially as it'd been so fragile before. But, having said that, the last day and a bit when I've sneezed a little and coughed haven't made me sick which I usually was after leaving hospital the first time. If I had been I guess I'd be heading back again.

Just been resting today really.