Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oh well

Got a cold. Was sneezing last night but surprizingly me tum didn't join in which is a first for some time. I was worried as to be honest I wasn't looking forward to another few hours of bowls, cloths and dettol.

Just taken some Gaviscon which I hope will take care of some of the tummy gurgling. I'm not allowed to take it with my other medication so I had to wait for a while. I think it can inhibit absorbtion.

Nor am I as blocked up as I have been with the last few colds which might mean that my nasal passages are healing too. That was not nice!!!

Breakfast .. a nice healthy bowl of muesli and soya milk with some fruit. This isn't a nice illness to navigate and I'm being more careful now. Vitamin pill as well, though not with breakfast as one of the leaflets with my pills mentions a query with vitamin B6 and I just take that pill with breakfast . I expect that's just to do with taking larger doses. I just take a multi vit with the recommended RDA in it which I think should be ok, though I'll ask.

Will probably be moving back to porridge soon. You know they say porridge helps stabilise moods, I guess because of the way it's nutrients are released into the blood stream. No sudden ups and downs. Just at the moment I don't feel like cooking first thing in the morning though. The hospital porridge was nice though. Preferred it without the extra milk.