Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm tired

I'm tired this evening which I suppose isn't that surprising. Tummy's a bit queasy but I've not been sick. I was thinking of going up to the pub for a drink of chocolate and a small bowl of chips but I wasn't well enough.

Got some groceries in though. I bought an air scented thing too which is wafting a bit of lavender scent around the flat .. better than Dettol.

I'm not really that sceptical. It does get me a bit when I'm feeling tired and ill though. I'm pleased to say that there are meetings around where I'll be living. We were talking about the Unitarians on one of the boards I'm on and on another I think other people go to their meetings. Can't remember what I read now. I think they may be mainly based in the US though.

I need to go and get some sleep I think too. I just feel so tired.

I'm going to do dinner now and then rest.