Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's not been so good today then?

Today didn't start off that well though I slept well last night. Took me a while to get to sleep again. Forgot the oramorph and couldn't be bothered to get up to take it.

I know I'm getting better, this bug's kind of taken things back a bit but other things are showing that my heath's improving as I mentioned before.

And, I'm drawing again. Wasn't even really thinking about it, just started while I was on the phone to someone a few evenings ago.

Had a bit of a headache the last couple of days when I've woken up because of the cold I suppose so I've not been doing much. I got rid of it most of the time taking the pain relief I normally take but I still felt tired and very much out of things.

I've made some language cards though .. but still haven't quite finished them. Will do that tomorrow I think.

And he was right. I was too tired to go out last night. However interesting I'd've just dozed!!!! And I'd've felt worse today.

I don't take any oramorph during the day now though it's sometimes tempting. I take the slow release MST twice a day, once when I get up and then when I go to bed but there's still plenty of pain break through. Things are worse at the moment because of this bug. We'll see how things go.

I have other pain relief but ofcourse it's all gone down a bit during the night so the morning doesn't usually start off very well. It's difficult to know quite what to do. I could take more. It really is difficult to know what to do.