Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wheezy

I was really wheezy this morning. Though it was just that I was a bit blocked and my muscles were moving. I knew that I hadn't got an infection. I'd realised that over the past few days because even though there was a lot of pain it was pain I recognised. Just magnified by the effects of the cold.

I can't do very much at the moment. I'm tired. I've slept well over the last two nights though. I only take 5mls of oramorph with my night time paracetamol but it seems to make a difference. I take the slow release MST tablet too as usual.

Go out for a short walk soon.

I've got my painting now but not the prints. It's nice and says to ***** on it. Something really nice to take back with me along with the other painting and the few prints I do have. I'd still like a few more to take back. Another one of the prints is going off as a present very soon.