Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Great

I had been feeling slightly miffed about Saturday evening because I had wanted to go just to talk to the lady. I had missed out on an event because all the places had gone while I was in hospital but I could still've spoken to the guest afterwards.

I found out this evening that she'll be back shortly before I leave. I almost bounced along on my walk back. I'd half dozed through most of the evening cause I was really tired but I was pleased to be there and enjoyed it. The speaker said he felt he was being rather slow this evening. Guess that's how it is for all of us sometimes. As for me I could hardly keep awake and it was nothing to do with him.

My hearing has been slightly affected by the cold but came back mid throat clearance towards the end of the evening and things seemed much brighter. I've slight hearing loss now anyway. Noticed that my hearing's not as good as it was a year ago. Don't know if it's the illness or if years of loud music have finally caught up with me. I have slight tinnitus though it doesn't really bother me.

A coldish wind had got up while I was in the building. I'd gone there thinking I was too well wrapped up, came back wishing I'd my padded jacket on. Not that it was far to walk.