Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Change of music

Well, back to Dusty Springfield for a while. Generally I just play music on the computer and I still haven't put much on it. To be honest I haven't been that bothered which is very unusual for me, though I do go through these times, but I think this was more down to the illness than anything else.

Bought a couple of cds of Kurt Weill songs from one of the charity shops today. £1 each. It's a long time since I've heard them. Listen to them tomorrow maybe.

Kurt Weill

http://www.kwf.org/


I'm getting more chatty too, been leaving that to other people for a while, though I do tire easily. And, I am tired now so I'm going off to put dinner on and I certainly won't be staying up as late as I did yesterday or rather this morning. That was just silly.

I'm sleepy this evening anyway.

Guess I better go and put dinner on.