Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not that bad then.

Up later than I expected. I seemed to be drifting in and out of sleep quite a lot last night. Felt quite relaxed and noticed that my breathing had changed and that it wasn't as shallow as it has been and was moving my whole diaphram.

Still tired though and my lymph nodes are up today again. Pain levels reasonable. I took a little extra morphine yesterday, I usually take about half of what's been prescribed for me, to get a higher level in my body. Well, yesterday I just got tired of waiting as long as I usually do for what I take first thing to kick in. The morphine makes the paracetamol more effective but it also can make me quite sleepy and I don't like it. But better to be sleepy than continually fighting that level of pain I guess. The bugs have made the pain worse but it'll just be for a while I guess. I'm better than when I left hospital last though apart from the pain.

Right, I better get moving I guess.

No longish walks today though.