Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Monday, July 10, 2006

Picking up again

Well, I've surfed having a bit of a temperature without telling anyone to piss off even when getting told off myself. Cause I knew it was going to happen. I let a sentence of it form and just thought go away thought. It's amazing how a bit of depression can affect your thoughts to such an extent, it's as if they cancel out a load of good stuff that you know for sure.

And it did and now I can feel the temperature going down and I feel quite different. I think I'd written about that over at Empower at some time. The way depression can take out the more upbeat things that you know and just seem to leave you with worries without the input of the whole picture.

Anyway I can feel that the temperature's gone down and my mood is clearing with it.

I'm gonna clean out the fridge, tidy up some of the kitchen and then go across to the place I was the other evening and see if there's a yoga class tonight. Can't remember. Not sure that I should do it anyway with this cold but I guess I can kind of crash out on the mat and zzzzzzzzzz.

Or at least not do very much.

If there isn't one today I'll check when the next one is. There might've been one this afternoon but I think they're in the evenings.