Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Message boards

I've been searching for some interesting message boards this evening. I used to do this periodically, save them, and then never go back to them to read or post.

I've found four or five what look as if they'll be interesting reading, don't know if I'll post or not, but will read a couple of them anyway for a while, if not all of them.

Found a nice blog with links out while I was searching for the boards too.

One of the boards I'd saved to go back to before, though I've not got any recollection of it. I don't know why but I used to do this and then stay with the ones I was already reading and posting on.

I'll just tell myself to go over to at least one of these everyday to read at the moment and I'll read the blog.