Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A very busy week

It's been a very busy week for me really. Very different from usual though experienced through the haze left behind by the anaesthetic I had early last week at the dentists. A very pleasant surprise.

I know things are changing in society again anyway, at least in the States, though probably among the arty set in the main. I'll write more about it when I get back to London. Changing in Sweden too for that matter.

I've been wondering about my life some. Wondering what would have happened if my early years had been less abusive. I know that a lot of my life has been very self destructive and I guess a lot of it comes from those early years. Some how I've come through it though. Just coming out of from the recovery from the last bout I guess. I did want to die at times as I couldn't cope with what had happened in one part of my life and had to have time to mourn. It has changed me forever. Not that I didn't know but whatever else had happened nothing had cut me through and through like his death did. Not the things that had happened to me. Nothing. I'm writing about how I feel in a very abreviated way. It's very different in my thoughts.

This morning I got up and was pleased to sort out a healthy breakfast. Though I did burn the porridge as I was a bit preoccupied with other thoughts.