Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Daily Om

Is a good one today

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2/2006/3278.html

But I'd rather it'd been about forgiveness or someone else's personal growth because that's where I have a problem today and I'm not sure how to cope with it or sort it out.

I'm still feeling bad about what happened and I'm not sure that I want to go back to be there again. Do I give this another try. Was it just some kind of blimph because of slight fear and not really thinking. What was said, it was only personal through a series of winding roads, was so out of character that it totally threw me and I walked away and haven't been back though I know I'm still welcome and have been contacted to let me know.

I suppose I should go back but it makes me feel emotionally and mentally tired and I've put a block up because I don't really want to have to experience this at the moment. Yet, I know in this instance I should really.

There's also a whole heap of past experiences that are saying to me walk away. Don't go back to sort it out because it'll just be a waste of time. More time wasted which could be spent doing something else rather than being caught here for anymore time. Past experiences saying don't waste your time.

But, this time I feel it probably won't be a waste of time. But I have so much experience that says it is. Given so much time up in the past which in reflection could have been spent doing something else rather than letting someone steal my time away like that.

This time I might give it a try though. The warning bells are coming from the past rather than what I know about the present situation.