Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Up early

Up earlier this morning. Been up since 7ish which is a good thing. I don't feel too bad in myself though I still have the same old problems. Had to phone St Thomas up this morning and tell them how things are. I'm going to write that out in a few days for them. I have a few days to go before my next appointment here. I hope things will be clearer by then. I wasn't so swollen when I woke this morning either. It'll be easier to decide where to go from here once what's happening there is clearer.

Taken some of my medication, getting the rest sorted out now and going to do breakfast.

And then do some sorting out. Getting up earlier means I can take the medication earlier, the pain is resolved more by the second dose, and I can get on with things.