Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Monday, March 26, 2007

Quick post

It seems my puffiness might be going down. Well, today it must've been the least since I started on the steroid sparing tablets. I kept on with six steroids for a couple of weeks after I was prescribed the steroid sparing tablets and my steroids were cut down to four so there was time to see the difference. It's gone back up again slightly this evening but I'm still not as swollen as I have been. I guess there must've been a reaction between the two tablets for there to be this difference now because usually it's the steroids that cause this side effect. I was very puffy a couple of nights ago but I guess that was down to the cold I've got.

I guess it's interesting for the doctors to see this kind of thing because the illness isn't a very common one.

I've been very lucky not to've developed any bacterial infections too with the problems this illness causes. I mean the possibilities are there all the time for that to happen but it appears though my immune system's gone a bit haywire the part of it is very strong indeed for fighting that kind of infection. Just as well I guess.

I keep on thinking of that little girl who has a similar illness to this. How brave.

Walked up to Sainsburys today. The walks aren't exhausting me like they were. A walk up there would knock me out for a couple of days until recently. My toe's still not that good though.

Didn't sleep well last night. Think it was down to me cold. Do me mouth and better get off and try and get some sleep.