Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Time to turn in

Very sleepy again and soon off to bed. I think some of my swelling's gone down some today. I noticed after coming back from my walk that I seemed slightly less puffy. I'm still taking 4 steroid tablets and it's the steroids rather than the steroid sparing tablets that usually cause the puffiness I'm told. Maybe it's something to do with my cold.

I did some of my exercises late this afternoon. Wasn't well enough to do much earlier on in the day. Just gentle stretching ones. First time I've really felt like doing anything like that for a long time.

Went out for a walk.. It was slightly damp out there but pleasant. And a whole 6 degrees warmer than the evening before but it didn't feel it and I guess that's because of the dampness in the air. A really pleasant evening though.