Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Message boards

Heavens. I thought that I posted on a lot of message boards but I keep on meeting people who post on a lot more. I guess I spend a lot of time reading around the net while they stick to a few sites. Haven't really thought to ask. I guess because about a millions things pop into my mind to talk about before that. And their's as well.

Just found it interesting that some people do travel around and post on so many boards. There's a couple more I'd quite like to post on but I think I've enough going on for now. It takes up quite a lot of time. There're lots of interesting boards out there.

Anyway, time I was off out for my daily walk. Wish it'd been earlier but there you go. At the moment getting to sleep earlier and getting up earlier is what I'm aiming at.