Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Just a little ......

Sorting out my little pink pill mouthwash. I'm not sure about the chamomille ointment by itself though it's consistency is great as a sort of ointment that makes using the others easier, it's now easier to put a THIN layer of the steroid cream on. Well, easier to control how much of the stuff I use because it's not sticking and blobbing in a way that makes it difficult to use.

I used the mouthwash first and made sure my lips got a coating of it and then a very thin layer of the chamomille ointment with a thin layer of my steroid cream which'll be mixed in with it as I dabbed it on.

You have to use these creams very thinly but it proved a problem with this condition before. The chamomille ointment makes it possible to control how much I use better. And using the mouthwash first and leaving for a little while makes sure that I get the steroids. Think I'll use that twice a day on my lips as well as in my mouth. And then just a very thin coating of the steroid ointment once a day.

I think that should deliver the amount I'm meant to have. The steroid cream and mouthwash are the same product.