Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tired Out

I woke up this morning to find I was trembling a little just like I was before me last hospital admission but there's been none of the sort of pain I was getting, though I was sick last night. It's the cold just playing up some of my symptoms a little but I'm ok. So, therefore, me treatment's worked I guess. I'm a bit windy too, have been for a while, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle, but then my tummy's had a bit of a shock and will take a while to recover.

I'm real tired though. I haven't listened to my lectures .. EC Law and Public Law nor watched my Steve Earle dvds. Too tired right now. Too sleepy to even change my Ezboard siggy to the Steve Earle quote on the front of the bio dvd. Well, I could've I suppose as I told people I was gonna change my quote from Eddy Grant to Steve Earle but it meant going to get the dvd and I just felt too sleepy.

Perhaps I'll do it now.

Then gonna tidy up a bit and potter off to get the papers and food.