Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Moving on

I was actually much happier before the last batch of coincidences, call them what you will, and the things that have happened. I'd accepted that there did seem to be more than what was apparent to life and was content to leave it at that.

Now, I somehow have to accept my own experiences and carry on with life as it is. Spirituality is lived here after all.

In some ways I'm feeling a bit peeved because I was quite happy with things as they were before and I'm feeling rather unsettled now. But I'm sure it's only a temporary thing.

I think the best thing to do is to put one of the language dvds on and just get back on with things.

I'll be emailing the guy who I was told about who sees this type of thing from the same kind of viewpoint that I do. And I have other contacts now too in the same vein. Before the only people I had heard of who might see things this way were the people at the Arthur Koestler Institute who I said I'd contact ages ago though never did.