Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The esoteric experience

I've written a bit about esoteric experiences here and on the board and I've decided to leave what I've written up but that I'm not going to write anymore about it.

I'm going to be talking to people who have a serious though not relgious interest in things like this. I'm far from alone in what I've been experiencing over the past few years. Only one of the experiences has been what appeared to be a vision and I've heard no voices at all. All the things have been day to day experiences that have taken on meaning because of the strange coincidences that have happened. Often going to exactly the right place and sometimes at exactly the right time, when there were plenty of choices, to pick up information that I wanted to know at the time. Usually information that would have been quite hard to come by. Well, that's just part of it. I deleted things that I wrote earlier on when I started blogging which had more to do with me turning up over and over again to help people through series of events and other things too.

I decided to write about this again because I thought it might help people who experience similar things and get worried. You're not alone at all. I've spoken to a few other people about it nowayw and many people have these experiences.

I'm leaving writing now because I'm going to be talking to people who are seriously interested in this kind of thing and I think as I'm going to be hearing about other people's experiences it's best just to leave it.

I felt frightened and alone when they first started happening to me. And, it seemed the more I tried to dismiss them, the more they happened, to start off with. I ended up challenging the universe, or whatever you want to call entirity of the existance we're a part of, and the experiences kept on coming on.

I think it's true to say that I've never felt so frightened in my whole life. And, coming from me that is really something. I also felt very, very alone. As if what was happening was cutting me off from what I'd got used to knowing as my everyday life. It was scary because they were factual events and I couldn't continually dismiss them. And with the way I approach life this was very hard for me to understand as I view things from what I see as a scientific standpoint and these experiences were coming from outside of this. But because of the repetition in the end I couldn't dismiss them.

Mine are there in everyday experiences and obviously that would be the only thing that I would believe in my life.

I'm leaving it now as far as blogging and writing on the boards in public because I think that I've written enough to help other people if they find themselves in this situation because it can be frightening and can make you feel isolated in your experience.