Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Monday, February 19, 2007

Late

I fell asleep quickly last night though still felt tired when I woke up this morning and my back muscles are still stiff from this cold but not too bad. The headache has more or less gone.

Healthy breakfast .. healthy lunch.

I went last night but I was very late. I'm told it was a very good evening. My evening too as I've explained to some people.

Thanks Moya. And to the people there though I didn't arrive til very late.

I wanted a print for my brother and there was one there so he's getting that. I'll photocopy it first though. I was sure pleased to see it there. Ask for the others soon for me to take back. The money raised goes for lighting and heating and things. Though there're free raffles every so often. I bought the print and a little hedgehog.

Me Arabic alphabet game is still only half way through being made. I'm just so tired at the moment. Won't take long to do though once I feel a bit better.

I'm taking much more care of meself now. No good writing, thinking and talking about it and not taking any notice of myself.

A lot of it was just tiredness before. I saw in an article on the BBC site that MST can cause tiredness but ofcourse the effects of the illnesses have caused a lot of tiredness too. My body has a lot of repair work to do though obviously things are a lot better. This illness goes for everywhere though the mucous membranes are the worst affected. Not knowing how the skin is made up I don't know why this is though I suspect it's because this is the most fragile.

But it affects everything.

And .. healing? Um, no, not yet. But, I'm getting there. With people I trust it can only be a good thing. And that's for sure.

Someone away from here explained to me about healing and how it involves emotional healing as well.

I read someone saying that they didn't know why healing sometimes worked and sometimes didn't. That was to do with the Christmas 'miracle' here. But that was seeing it purely in physical terms. There is another side too but that I guess depends on how you see things. I hadn't really thought of it in that way either.

I have spoken about it now though whereas before I was holding back.