Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

hmmm

Iliania hasn't posted anywhere else after she visited the board. Wonder what's happened there, but she is a student and I believe in the USA term times are different and the summer holidays are just about to end so that might explain why some people are so quiet.

And some people don't seem to wanna post on the neffing threads. I'm not sure why but they don't. And there are all kinds of things happening with other people there. But is quiet and when people are around we need more threads.

I tend to do music threads and Kristi is really the only person there, other than me, who's interested in rock music and popular music in general. And she doesn't have much time at the moment so we just stay in contact off the board.

I post on other boards too but that one was me first port of call this time round when off out around the boards on the net again.