Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

But a lot better

I'm still not over the effects of the anaesthetic. Guess it was a lot in the same area because I was at the dentists for a couple of hours. I knew it'd affected me but I hadn't realised quite how much. It's starting to noticeably get better now. Just in time to go down again!!!! Though it won't be the same this time. The last visit was an exception as there was a lot to do. Luckily I didn't have to have the extra surgery that the dentist thought I might have to have if something he tried didn't work. It did so I didn't have to have that as well. Won't be much to do on my next visit.

The anaesthetic sure made my muscles stiffen up in my face and neck. Still it's all easing and getting better now.

My other problems are improving too. My walking's almost back to how it was.

Mood wise I've just been coasting over the last few days. I woke up one morning feeling rather pissed off with things. Think I felt it so vividly because the real clamp down effect from the anaesthetic was starting to wear off. And, whoosh, all those little neurons were starting to fire again.

Things still aren't back to how they were though. But I can still feel that I'm a bit swollen so I guess I wouldn't really expect them to be. I'm a bit hestitant about things at times at the moment when I guess I normally wouldn't be. Still, things have definitely improved today.

It has been a healthy eating day as well. And I've been drinking enough water which I guess is probably really important at the moment. For a few days I was finding it difficult to be bothered about food. Guess because one of the effects of the anaesthetic was to just flatten my emotions and thoughts. I've become more interested as the effects have been slowly wearing off. And I've been thinking about health and healthy eating. After all it's going to affect everything I do. Today I just bought a load of healthy stuff cause I think feeling better is really a priority now.