Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A couple of evenings ago.

It's strange that you can talk to someone and feel as if you have known them for ever. Even with some of the experiences I've had in my life I guess there's still a lot of the sceptic in me about some things. Don't know why really because if I accept them then I have to accept that there's other things to learn out there too.

This person seemed to know so much about me, and not about things I've talked about. And she was just so easy to talk to. And we found out that we had a few things in common in our lives too. We're going to stay in touch. It was what she knew that totally amazed me. Too much just for lucky guesses. Not just on a psychological level either.

She'd just pull things out of the air that didn't have a connection with what I'd said.

Huh. Humph. Huh. And all that.

I've talked to people who say they're psychic before and have always left not convinced at all. But this time my little sceptic brain was left in a bit of a spin. Either the goddess of totally lucky guesses was really there that evening or she really could read me like that. There was no chance that she could have found out these things somewhere before hand. A lot of the things she mentioned I haven't talked about and she had no idea that she was going to meet me that evening. Or knew people that I know.

We really got on as well. Before all this really started happening I'd felt very easy talking to her and the feeling that I knew her well was already there.

Explain all this. Because I can't.