Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The tumbleweed's rolling

The tumbleweed's rolling through Empower at the moment. People are away or just very busy right now. I post on a number of boards and think I might concentrate on them. People who've joined that board recently haven't stayed for very long and I think that's because there's nothing much happening there.

New threads are hardly ever started. I was going to start a whole bunch of them but if people ain't there at the moment there's not much point really. But I might give it a go. Just be the threads I post at other places, just general ones about music and general things.

The board's just too slow right now. Will go for a while and post what I eat for breakfast and what's going down with the weather and things. And what I'm listening to. And maybe put the threads up just to see what happens.

There's just more general chat on the other boards. Human rights and things get discussed but along with a lot of other things. And it makes for easier discussion.

It's more like IRL. You talk about a lot of things. And people are interested in feminism and other branches of human rights too. But there's a lot of other things to discuss as well. And more people and it does kind of make things easier.