Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around

Saturday, June 10, 2006

It's going to be tough

But I'm getting myself back in gear so to speak. When I get back I'm going to my GP to ask for tests to see if I can get back on the road again. As soon as I'm feeling healthy that's where I want to be.

Over to Amsterdam for a couple of weeks, which'll be great and such a change for me. As will being back in London. I'm just in some kind of rut that I don't quite understand at the moment. I need to move on.

The last couple of weeks have been very strange and the strangeness got more and more involved. To me it's just taught me that I have freedom of will and freedom of choice. You just would not believe the series of coincidences that ran through my life. Never happened like that before and very strange, but I have to raise an eyebrow and get me head into gear.

Life goes on and me house in London is there waiting. And lots of things to see and do to stimulate my interest and curiousity. And to think about and react to. And to learn from. And to write and about and to illustrate through art. And anything.

Fascinating.

(Goes to clean fridge out!!!!!)